|MIRJA KAIZER AHMMED|
Department of Fishing and Post-Harvest Technology
Faculty of Fisheries
|•||Head in Fishing and Post Harvest Technology, Chittagong Veterinary and Animal Sciences University from July 12, 2017 to Feb. 21, 2018|
|•||Research assistant in Fisheries and Marine Resources Technology, Khulna University from March 1, 2020 to June 2, 2014|
|•||Research Associate in WorldFish, Khulna, WorldFish from Aug. 1, 2012 to Jan. 31, 2013|
|Course Name||Course Code||Department|
|Algal Biotechnology||ABT-401||Department of Fishing and Post-Harvest Technology|
|Fishery Products Technology||FPT-302||Department of Fishing and Post-Harvest Technology|
|Fishing Technology||FTE-101||Department of Fishing and Post-Harvest Technology|
|Fish Inspection and Legislation||FIL-402||Department of Fishing and Post-Harvest Technology|
PhD (ongoing) - University of Otago, New Zealand
MS in Fish Processing and Quality Control - Khulna University, Bangladesh
B. Sc. in Fisheries - Khulna University, Bangladesh
• Received conference travel grant valued about 1,60,000 BDT to attend an international conference in Australia.
• Awarded prestigious Otago Doctoral Scholarship valued about 67,50,000 BDT to continue PhD at University of Otago, New Zealand.
• Selected for the meritorious scholarship by University Grand Commission of Bangladesh at Master’s level in the year 2013.
• Awarded “University Meritorious Student Scholarship” in Undergraduate level in three consecutive years (2008-2012) for merit in academicals activities at Khulna University.
• Awarded Islami Bank Meritorious Scholarship, provided by IBBL trust for merits in academicals activities at undergraduate level at Khulna University.
• Achieved more than 95 awards in sports, cultural and co-curricular activities during primary, secondary, higher secondary and university level.
1. Student member, New Zealand Institute of Food Science & Technology (NZIFST)
2. Student member, Institute of Food Technologists (IFT)
3. Student member, American Chemical Society (ACS)
4. Life Member, Krishibid Institution of Bangladesh.
5. Life Member, Bangabandhu Krishibid Parishad.
6. Life Member, Democratic Teachers’ Forum, CVASU.
7. Member, Teachers’ Association, CVASU.
Publon profile: https://publons.com/researcher/3146677/mirja-ahmmed/
Google Scholar link: https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&user=oUgL5_MAAAAJ
Only publications affiliated with CVASU are listed here
Year - 2021 (Total publications = 5, Total impact factor = 37.0)
Year - 2020 (Total publications = 4, Total impact factor = 19.9)
Year - 2018 (Total publications= 2, Total impact factor = 4.0)
Year - 2017 (Total publication = 1)
Year - 2017 (Total publications = 3)
Year - 2015 (Total publications = 3)