|Md. Main Uddin Mamun|
Department of Fish Biology and Biotechnology
Faculty of Fisheries
Md. Main Uddin Mamun was born on 2 march,1993. He is from the village Jahanpur, Fatickchari Upazilla of Chattogram District, Bangladesh. He completed his secondary education (S.S.C) from Nasirabad Govt. High School in 2009 and higher secondary education (H.S.C) from Govt. City College, Chattogram in 2011.
Md. Main Uddin Mamun obtained Bachelor of Science in Fisheries (Hons.) degree in 2016 and Master of Science (MS.) in 2020 from the Department of Fish Biology and Biotechnology from Chattogram Veterinary and Animal Sciences University. After successfully completing graduation with bright result, he joined as a Lecturer at the Department of Fish Biology and Biotechnology of Faculty of Fisheries in Chattogram Veterinary and Animal Sciences University in 2018 and currently serving as Assistant Professor .
Mr. Mamun has potentiality and enormous ebullience to plan, initiate and conduct high quality and fruitful research.
|•||Lecturer in Fish Biology and Biotechnolgy, Chattogram Veterinary and Animal Sciences University from July 17, 2018 to Present|
|Course Name||Course Code||Department|
|Ichthyology||ICH-102||Department of Fish Biology and Biotechnology|
|Fisheries Zoology||FZ0-101||Department of Fish Biology and Biotechnology|
|Shellfish Biology||SFB-301||Department of Fish Biology and Biotechnology|
|Systematics and Evolutionary Biology||SEB-201||Department of Fish Biology and Biotechnology|
|Fish Genetics and Biology||FGB-302||Department of Fish Biology and Biotechnology|
|Fish Endocrinolgy||FEN-401||Department of Fish Biology and Biotechnology|
Masters of Science (MS.) in Fish Biology and Biotechnology from Chattogram Veterinary and Animal Sciences University
B. Sc. Fisheries (Hons.) from Chattogram Veterinary and Animal Sciences University
Higher Secondary Certificate (H.S.C) from Govt. City College, Chattogram
Secondary School Certificate (S.S.C) in from Nasirabad Govt. High School, Chattogram
1. Mamun MMM, Jhumi KRA , Rubel M and Nahid SAA.2019. Development of ideal filtration system for rooftop fish farming at urban households. Bangladesh Journal of Veterinary and Animal Sciences. 7(2): 16-21.ISSN: 2227-6416
2. Hosen I, Mamun MMM, Shimul AS and Nahid SAA.2019. Limnological study of Karnaphuli river in Bangladesh. Bangladesh Journal of Fisheries. 31(2): 287-294
3. Islam MM, Ferdous Z, Mamun MMM, Akhter F and Zahangir MMM. 2020. Amelioration of growth, blood physiology and water quality by exogenous dietary supplementation of pepsin in striped catfish, Pangasianodon hypophthalmus. Aquaculture. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.aquaculture.2020.735840
4. Das M, Zahangir MM, Akhter F, Mamun MMM and Islam MM.2020. Land-Mark based morphometric and meristic variations in two congeneric hilsha population, Tenualosa ilisha and Tenualosa tolifrom Bangladesh water bodies. Asian Journal of Medicine Biological Research .6(2): 265-282. doi: 10.3329/ajmbr.v6i2.48072
5. Akther KR, Nahid SAA, Hasin T, Mamun MMU, Shimul SA and Roy NC. Assessment of Suitable Plants as Biological Filter in Rooftop Fish Culture.2021. American Journal of Agricultural Science, Engineering and Technology. 70 ISSN: 2158-8104. Vol. 5, Issue.1. http://journals.e-palli.org. DOI:http://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.4818068ABSTRACT